Saturday, July 14, 2012

July

My plan was to take a break in July. You know, stop thinking, planning, charting, and listing everything I have on my mind for this new year starting in just over a month. (Who's counting?) I stopped reading through hundreds of fantastic blog posts daily. I quit logging into mine to see if something struck my fancy to write about. I've been doing my best to focus on my food, my health, and my personal kids' activities while pinning away on Pinterest. But, wouldn't you know it, every fourth pin is an incredible idea I don't want to miss or forget... and there she goes.

So I really am going to do it. I'm going to take a couple more weeks vacation and then I'll be back. Back to being inspired by you all, back to exploring all the avenues I can take an idea, and back to creating a warm and fun place for kids and me to excel.

Happy July... and really, don't forget to take your break!

0 comments:

Post a Comment